Hacking Is this a clone Acekard?

IHeartGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, my first post here so sorry if it's not perfect/in the right place.

I'm looking for an Acekard at the moment and saw these on eBay. They appear to be selling but I'm reluctant to buy because 1) the pictures are extremely blurry, and 2) the website pictured is "acekard-2.com" which looks fishy. I haven't seen this website anywhere except for this picture, it's not on any boxart I can find for the Acekards on Google Images, and a Google search isn't really turning anything up. Plus the site's down.

So hopefully you guys can help me: is this Acekard legit, or should I just skip buying it since it has a few red flags and wait for a different one?

Thanks!

IHeartGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, there are so many red flags in my mind that even if it's actually legit I'd probably just look for a different one. But I'd still like peoples' takes on whether it is real or not so that I know for the future.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Honestly, I would not trust it. The sticker is not even on the card, and the pictures are so blurry.

loco365

Trophies
XP
If eachmall still has them, I got a legit AK2i from them and it supported all their software updates. They're based in China but shipping is usually only two weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.