Homebrew Is there the possibility for more ways to install the Homebrew Launcher?

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That title probably sounds dumb, but basically, I'm trying to ask if is it possible for any more methods to installing homebrew to show up. Unfortunately, I don't have CubicNinja and I updated my 3DS because of online Smash. But I'm wondering, will we ever get any other exploits that don't require paid stuff ( Like browserhax and tubehax ) ?

Smea said it's possible for browserhax to come back to life, but still, more ways of using homebrew would be very neat.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

That's a list of all entry points. Zelda Ocarina of Time is also another entry point that is not listed there.

You have no idea how much I've seen that page, no need to show it again to me. I know all the methods, that's why I'm asking if any more can show up. Because I can't use browserhax and tubehax is dead. I have OoT3D but you need another hack to install that one ( Like ironhax and themehax )

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have no idea how much I've seen that page, no need to show it again to me. I know all the methods, that's why I'm asking if any more can show up. Because I can't use browserhax and tubehax is dead. I have OoT3D but you need another hack to install that one ( Like ironhax and themehax )
Let me check my crystal ball...
CrystalBallHands.gif~c200

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
You can use save game dongle or another 3ds with hax installed to install oothax

Koalabuttz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is entirely possible for another exploit to be discovered. It was not too long ago when Cubic Ninja was the only way to get the Launcher, and then people found Ironfall and YouTube to have flaws as well. So just hold out hope, and don't update your 3ds(no matter what), until one is found. Ninjhax still works on the latest version, but you can't count on that always being true, so be careful.

Your best bet is Ninjhax.

Reactions: Pacheko17

Koalabuttz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to also get a Sky3ds with Cubic Ninja, OOT, or Smash Bros loaded into it.
Except for OOThax you need to access the HBL beforehand to install the hack.
edit: Yeah you mentioned using the save dongle earlier - I haven't tried that but I guess theoretically it should work?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its not that others arent looking, but they're clearly the most dedicated ones and they have the experience and equipment to work on this stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse