Hacking Is there still no way to load SSX, red steel with USB Loader?

yeebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With wiiflow: go into game settings and select the ssx.dol in the alt.dol section to run the game. i think its on page 2 of the options. also on page 3 block ios reload. i don't know if the ios reload option is needed but it works so im not changing it. the options are very similar in cfg usb loader.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks - i have the config usb loader. Only question is - where do you get that ssx.dol that it's going to use with the alt.dol method?

yeebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go to the cfg usb settings for that game. Scroll down to the setting that says Alt dol [1found]
push right until it says ssx.dol
run the game

if that doesnt work let me know

edit: the ssx.dol is on the disc/disc image itself.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, there was one major thread on this issue, and hundreds of other ones. Poster, please use search function more. In any case i'm glad it worked for now, also Alt Dol works for the new Super Mario Game too, just needs a modified version of main.dol.

Wynd

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wyndcrosser said:
Once again, there was one major thread on this issue, and hundreds of other ones. Poster, please use search function more. In any case i'm glad it worked for now, also Alt Dol works for the new Super Mario Game too, just needs a modified version of main.dol.

Wynd

If fact the BEST loaders (NeoGamma, CFG and WiiFlow) added a patch for the game, so no alt.dol or any other trick is needed..!!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded