Question Is there problems with the site? (Unable to view pages)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I am apperently "Watching" A post that keep getting notifications to but cannot acess. Every time i click the notice it tells me i cannot access without enough permissions. I was previously able to access with no problems but I can't even visit the page to unwatch it. If i can't access the page why am i still able to receive notifications?

D

Deleted User

Just out of interest, what sort of content were you watching? A normal thread? A blog entry?

D

Deleted User

Your blog about sonic extreme, i posted in it last night :blink:
Somehow, I thought it was that one!
Anyway, that's because I restricted viewing of my blog entries to only people I follow, but I will go ahead and follow you anyway since you're a guy who deserves to see my blogs. ^^

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow, I thought it was that one!
Anyway, that's because I restricted viewing of my blog entries to only people I follow, but I will go ahead and follow you anyway since you're a guy who deserves to see my blogs. ^^
Oh i see, i didn't know i guess. I thought the site is breaking down. :blush:

I really don't understand the follow situation since i haven't bothered using it. But i do have people follow me and i guess is has privacy settings linked to it. :unsure:

I guess is my fault for not figuring out that problem or how to not watch every thing i leave comments in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night