is there problem with email notification, again?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E-mail notifications work for me. It seems the forums makes a "delayed notification" by default. I don't know how long of a delay it is, but it's not immediate, hence the "delayed" thing. You have to go into "My Controls", look in the left sidebar under the heading "Subscriptions" and click "View Topics". There you can manually change your posts to "instant e-mail notification" to get e-mailed as soon a a reply is posted.

You may also want to check your spam or bulk folder. Sometimes it will mistake GBAtemp EM's as spam and the EM's go in there.

If you STILL aren't getting your notifications.......erm.....maybe you didn't set the topic to notify you?

Hope that helps ya!
smile.gif

PeaCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
i'm test84's friend.
he cant even login anymore, would any admins please help him out?
he can login but he cant do a thing.

PeaCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
still the same problem.
contacted my mail's admins, they said they are working on it and nothing.
could costello please help?

PeaCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
thnx alot.
the problem is with mail server, i contacted them and they answerd that they will solve it, but they didnt.
so would you pm test84 or any other way so i can give you my other email address just to make my account working please?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

H AAA PPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YYYYY
THNX!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more