Homebrew Is there going to be something homebrew related to get free online ?

Spookex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
I'm just curious if there is anyone who is or is going to work on something that's going to get free online for games ?

(For example I pirated rocket league with the ability to connect to official online servers some time ago)

Spookex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
Rocket League was in the PC by Voksi...

I don't think anyone will ever want to mess up with XbLive, PSN and nintendo servers...
That's the one I was using

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If there was a down vote option on the site, I will give you not 1 but more like a 100... People these days only want hombrew for pirate games, there is so mucho more than that and cheating...
I'm going to buy the rocket league on cartridge. I started to play and still play my games on platforms with free online (PC, PS3, DS Lite, 3ds and Wii) I expect to buy a game and don't have to pay to play online.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to buy the rocket league on cartridge. I started to play and still play my games on platforms with free online (PC, PS3, DS Lite, 3ds and Wii) I expect to buy a game and don't have to pay to play online.
If you buy the switch version on eshop right now, you can play for free until they ask you to pay. Seriously though, i understand what you are saying but you can't seriously expect this to be the case with the switch. It was announced by nintendo to require payment to play online. Just like ps4 and xbox one. If you honestly don't want to pay then maybe don't play online when the time comes for to pay. Like you said, you already have the pc version, why buy it on switch knowing you will eventually not have free online?

Spookex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
If you buy the switch version on eshop right now, you can play for free until they ask you to pay. Seriously though, i understand what you are saying but you can't seriously expect this to be the case with the switch. It was announced by nintendo to require payment to play online. Just like ps4 and xbox one. If you honestly don't want to pay then maybe don't play online when the time comes for to pay. Like you said, you already have the pc version, why buy it on switch knowing you will eventually not have free online?
It's about the gameplay consistency when you are playing. For example when I play rocket league on my laptop it's 40fps at max on lowest settings and it looks horrible.(Rocket league is the game with beautiful graphics) But when you play on console it's consistent 30fps but it feels much better. It's smooth and beautiful. Also it isn't convenient to carry around a 15" inch laptop from 2013 and a PS3 controller. I have to install special software so I can connect the controller. Compare that to Nintendo's handheld line, you can take a switch, 3ds or anything else and just throw it in a backpack and take it with you.

D

Deleted-379826

It's about the gameplay consistency when you are playing. For example when I play rocket league on my laptop it's 40fps at max on lowest settings and it looks horrible.(Rocket league is the game with beautiful graphics) But when you play on console it's consistent 30fps but it feels much better. It's smooth and beautiful. Also it isn't convenient to carry around a 15" inch laptop from 2013 and a PS3 controller. I have to install special software so I can connect the controller. Compare that to Nintendo's handheld line, you can take a switch, 3ds or anything else and just throw it in a backpack and take it with you.
Get a good PC and better controller?

Reactions: Seriel
D

Deleted User

You shouldn´t pay for Homebrew Software that has been released on the Internet.

Spookex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
Get a good PC and better controller?
I don't have money to spend on a new pc and I don't play any else other than csgo it gets 150-200fps. I don't want to spend 60$ for a PS4 or any other controller, also its the controller I began gaming on and grew up with so it has a special place in my heart.

D

Deleted User

I don't have money to spend on a new pc and I don't play any else other than csgo it gets 150-200fps. I don't want to spend 60$ for a PS4 or any other controller, also its the controller I began gaming on and grew up with so it has a special place in my heart.
This is going to take a while before something playable gets released. Homebrew is just getting started. You need to be patient.:teach:

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
dont listen to these trolls there curently is a homebrew in the works for this feature iknow smea,qluuto and yls8 are working on it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

dont listen to these trolls there curently is a homebrew in the works for this feature iknow smea,qluuto and yls8 are working on it
it was also on there discord server

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: I don't care what you think is "common". I *have* been genuinly wronged.