Hacking Is there ever going to be any way to downgrade 3DS FW in the future?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,063
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi, guys!

Quick question; will there ever be a way of downgrading 3DS Firmware from the latest version down to something under 9.3.0? I want to be able to use Pasta CFW on my 3DS, but at the moment, Ninjhax 2.0 doesn't have the man-power to curve through the security to boot EmuNand.

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not in the current future. If we can find a new kernel hack, then maybe something can come out of it. Until then, however, downgrading is unlikely and by the time we can downgrade, it would already be useless/too late.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Only the future knows what lies ahead, for all I know, Grabwaist could release a method anytime soon, but anyway, we are about to get a new way to start the home brew launcher thanks to smealum (we will still need CN to install it; but in my opinion, since it is most likely a save exploit, that would maybe mean a way to setup the home brew launcher later on without CN (thanks to SDF) , buy this is mere speculation at this point)

TL;DR : no downgrade yet for all I know, but we never know what the future holds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb