Gaming Is there cheat for Zelda Breath of the Wild?

hordecore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone i have unhacked wiiu and wondering if there is way to use cheat program for zelda to get infinite items health etc thanks in advance

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would you want to cheat, part of the fun is the struggle and the accomplishment of over coming the struggle

krepandus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why would you want to cheat, part of the fun is the struggle and the accomplishment of over coming the struggle

I, too, wish to know your reasons. The game is so fun and challenging, I really can't see any benefits of cheating :/ You'd finish it in a few days max.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I haven't done so, don't know what's in this trainer, but I can see why, get extra rupees or ingredients etc. Or to keep weapons from breaking after killing a single moblin. Or to unlock amiibo stuff without an amiibo. Those are some cheats I can see not "ruining" the game, just making it less of a slog (or not have to buy a plastic statue you may not want.)

krepandus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't done so, don't know what's in this trainer, but I can see why, get extra rupees or ingredients etc. Or to keep weapons from breaking after killing a single moblin. Or to unlock amiibo stuff without an amiibo. Those are some cheats I can see not "ruining" the game, just making it less of a slog (or not have to buy a plastic statue you may not want.)

Ok, I'm down with amiibo hacking. Expensive little toys, they are. Still haven't got a single one, still deciding which one to actually get, lol.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there another trainers ? also does it work with downloaded version installed on external HDD?
There's one other that I know of, but the one I Linked earlier (puns!), in the post you quoted, in my opinion is the better of the two. My copy of BotW is a downloaded copy (through Wii U USB Helper) and also installed on an external HDD, so it should be just fine.

Deniii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, too, wish to know your reasons. The game is so fun and challenging, I really can't see any benefits of cheating :/ You'd finish it in a few days max.

The game is fun for you. Don't asume everyone thinks like you.
To me, it's hand down, the worst Zelda game ever. Where's the fun in running for 20 minutes until you arrive where you need to go? And the stamina bar makes things even worse (thank God they didn't use the stamina bar for attacking a la Demon's Souls)
There's no indicator to most missions so you just have to walk around until you stumble upon your objective or use a walkthrough.
The "dungeons", if you can call them that, are a joke. A one-room building, usually with some sort of contraption, that you have to manipulate to open the gate to the goal (which many times, is right in front of you). Nintendo pulled a Tomb Raider 2013 tomb's here.

The main problem is that this game is almost a clone of Skyrim, and if I wanted to play Skyrim, I would play Skyrim.
It's like making a Gran Turismo game like Mario Kart: if I wanted to play Mario Kart, I would play Mario Kart.

Reactions: wolfmankurd

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
The game is fun for you. Don't asume everyone thinks like you.
To me, it's hand down, the worst Zelda game ever. Where's the fun in running for 20 minutes until you arrive where you need to go? And the stamina bar makes things even worse (thank God they didn't use the stamina bar for attacking a la Demon's Souls)
There's no indicator to most missions so you just have to walk around until you stumble upon your objective or use a walkthrough.
The "dungeons", if you can call them that, are a joke. A one-room building, usually with some sort of contraption, that you have to manipulate to open the gate to the goal (which many times, is right in front of you). Nintendo pulled a Tomb Raider 2013 tomb's here.

The main problem is that this game is almost a clone of Skyrim, and if I wanted to play Skyrim, I would play Skyrim.
It's like making a Gran Turismo game like Mario Kart: if I wanted to play Mario Kart, I would play Mario Kart.

Yeah the stamina system was balls in my opinion. No way I was going to bother wondering around to collect random mob parts for hours either.

I play games for the gameplay and story not just to waste time (looking for 'shrooms or slowly climbing mountains while conserving stamina).

Reactions: Deniii

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends. I put over 200 hours in the game, I beat the Main story. All without any cheats or hacks. But after those 200hrs I wanted to enable some hacks and cheats. Such as Korok Seeds to increase my inventory. Because finding Korok seeds can be a pain after you found most of the ones that are easier to find.

And I also use the trainer to get Amiibo items and Amiibo armors. Because you can't get those items without an Amiibo or a Trainer.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
If you already played hundreds of hours,unlocking everything it's damn good fun to use the trainer.
Levitation + speedhack alone is really fun just alone. Plus you can change great stuff that should be in place from the start.

Gotta love the trainer to enhance the game. Dirty armor for free anyone? Star fragments for all "link gear" etc.

Play as you like that's the way to play, don't judge others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome