Hacking Is there away to use cheat codes on Emunand?

Bobissad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I dont know if this has been answered ... but im wondering if we can use cheat codes on emunand.

PS: I dont have a gateway card

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR CFW is a mini CFW that you run on top of your current CFW. You just install it like a normal CIA and run it. After the prompt tells you to press the home button, you do so and you're finished. You put the cheats, I believe, in a folder called plugins and in another folder with the titleid for the game. Correct me if I'm wrong as I currently don't have my 3DS on me.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR CFW is a mini CFW that you run on top of your current CFW. You just install it like a normal CIA and run it. After the prompt tells you to press the home button, you do so and you're finished. You put the cheats, I believe, in a folder called plugins and in another folder with the titleid for the game. Correct me if I'm wrong as I currently don't have my 3DS on me.

This is correct ^^
NTR is a very simple process, but the cheats are not provided with NTR, you must find them yourself and it doesn't support all games yet as well from what I understand

archn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pretty sure its plugin not plugins. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou