Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im on rxTools custom firmware and installed the new zelda and it plays great but it would be allot easier to just run them off my SD is there away to do that? and off topic how do you get Super Mario Advance 4 to run? I installed it but it says corrupted data?
For GBA games to work in RxTools EmuNand, you need to install their cia file in both SysNand and EmuNand.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well they work just fine on my rxTools emunand no problem its just Super Mario Advance 4 thats being stupid Mario and Luigi works find and can play it and everything with out any issues lol im kinda hoping that theres away to just drag and drop and run 3DS roms off the SD card now that im on custom firmware lol :P

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Well they work just fine on my rxTools emunand no problem its just Super Mario Advance 4 thats being stupid Mario and Luigi works find and can play it and everything with out any issues lol im kinda hoping that theres away to just drag and drop and run 3DS roms off the SD card now that im on custom firmware lol :P
Super Mario Advance 4 is a GBA game, as @Olmectron said you need to install it on sysNAND; works for me just fine.

Reactions: Olmectron

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how does that work though? im not following bc when I installed Mario and Luigi which is also a GBA game to my emunand it loads and plays just fine so how come I need the games installed on both emunand and sysnand guys? :)

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Punctuation Please.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its called Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

didn't know I needed to have a PHD in English to to post here lol ;)
Didn't say that, it's just easier to understand what you are saying. It wont look like a big rant which most people will just turn away from.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't say that, it's just easier to understand what you are saying. It wont look like a big rant which most people will just turn away from.

nw bud its all good, i tend to just post and make it at least read able lol :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there a reason we need to install the gba games on both emunand and sysnand though in order for it to run? Also I used this guide on 3DS ISO to turn the gba game into a .cia file :D not sure if that link was ok mods pls remove it if its not k :)

Last edited by Centrix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX