Is there anywhere where I can actually buy this Wii U stand?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by duffmmann, Aug 26, 2014.

1. duffmmann
    OP

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    So I'm really interested in getting this Wii U stand that both holds the Wii U, but also holds and charges the Gamepad and up to 4 Wiimotes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately, the only sellers I can find of this product are wholesalers who wont sell it unless you're purchasing 1000 at the least, such as this site: http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Multifunction-Charging-Dock-and-Storage-stand_724592981.html

Oddly, this product appears to have first been designed by a different company (note the above picture is labeled as a 'Brand' product, while the below is an 'Atomic' product). Regardless, I can't find either of them for sale individually:

[​IMG]

Oddly, the Atomic model would only charge up to 2 Wiimotes instead of 4 like the Brand version, and then also hold up to 2 nun-chucks as well.

Does anyone have any more information on these docks/charging stations? I'd really prefer the Brand version, but i'd settle for the Atomic model. Frankly I just would like to find either one for purchase. But thats the problem, no one seems to sell them individually. I'd venture to say they were never actually mass produced, but then why do wholesalers offer it if you're willing to purchase 1000 or more? I suppose they could be crooked companies, but I really doubt it.

2. Gaming4Ever

Gaming4Ever Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2014
    United States
  3. duffmmann
    OP

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States

Yeah, I've seen options like that, but really I want one with the same kind of design as the Brand model I posted, or if that can't be found, the Atomic model. What you've posted would be something I'd go to if I really can't find any of the two options I'd prefer. Even still with a model like the one you've posted, I haven't found any that charge 4 wiimotes at once like the Brand model, how come they all just decide to settle for 2 chargers and then 2 nunchuck slots.

4. Gaming4Ever

Gaming4Ever Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2014
    United States
    Yeah seems weird they have Links for all Sellers like Walmart,Target,Gamestop and such but none seem to have em in Stock :glare: