Gaming Is there anyway to tell if it is a softmod, hardmod, semi-hackable, or fully hacked psp?

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to update to the cfw, but I'm not sure what hack I'm running or whatever. Is there a way to tell what cfw I'm running and what guide should I use? Also I want to know what cfw I'm running. I thought it is 5.50, but it shows 5.00 in System Information. Is there a way?

Solution
IF you go to your system settings and PSP information, it will show you usually....

5.50GEN or 5.00M33 or 5.03 ChikenHen.

if it's 5.03 chickenhen it is semi-hackable, this means it you to constantly reload the software (you'd know if you have this kind of psp, which is newer psp2000 and psp3000 devices).

there are no true hardmods for psps.

If it's 5.00 yes you can totally upgrade. I can give you a tutorial page if you want it. PM me. You'll be on 5.50GEND3 Final. which runs everything, but make sure you "run" games that have been patched.

Wynd

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF you go to your system settings and PSP information, it will show you usually....

5.50GEN or 5.00M33 or 5.03 ChikenHen.

if it's 5.03 chickenhen it is semi-hackable, this means it you to constantly reload the software (you'd know if you have this kind of psp, which is newer psp2000 and psp3000 devices).

there are no true hardmods for psps.

If it's 5.00 yes you can totally upgrade. I can give you a tutorial page if you want it. PM me. You'll be on 5.50GEND3 Final. which runs everything, but make sure you "run" games that have been patched.

Wynd

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE