Gaming Is there anyway to speed up games?

nin10do

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I like a lot of the mainstream games out on the DS ( etrian odessey, megaman etc.) The problem is they are sooooooo slllloooooooo.

i was really impressed when people told me that etrian odessey is an 80 hour game, what nobody told me is that you spend most of the time in game doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. yes you can hold down A to speed up the battles but even then it takes forever to get from one floor to the next.

megaman is worse, i quite like the fighting style but theres just endless UNSKIPPABLE unnessary dialogue. (come to think of it twewy was really full of it too)

i have an M3 real card with a 2 gig micro SD. the M3 actually has the (totally useless) option of slowing down a game. is there some kind of patch i can d/l to speed them up?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No way.

But if the game runs on a emulator, you can go on the emulator, set it to %300 play take the save, convert it and put it back on a flashcart.

Works for me on PW

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Nope, you just have to be patient, like I was with Summon Night 2, couldn't skip the dialog and it went on for ages...

lolwut. Hold down B and R, and it zooms through the text.

I dont see why you'd want to, the text in the game was fairly funny on most occasions, i thought. :]

Whorl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sephiroth said:
Nope, you just have to be patient, like I was with Summon Night 2, couldn't skip the dialog and it went on for ages...

That's not Summon Night 2, that's Twin Age. Summon Night 2 doesn't come out until August.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there