Hardware Is there anyway to remove a ban ?

olixus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if there is a way to remove a online ban on the Nintendo Switch the error code is 2124-4007 and I know it is a permanent ban but is there a way to get around this ban?

olixus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m not a big online user so it does not really bother me I would rather have free unlimited games than online functionality thank god its not a brick

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, they ban the certificate associated with your console which is BURNED into your unit making editing or swapping it out much more difficult.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there is a way to remove a online ban on the Nintendo Switch the error code is 2124-4007 and I know it is a permanent ban but is there a way to get around this ban?
only way would be swaping the cert which is currently not possible and seeing how the switch handles it comparted to 3ds it will be much harder to do

Reactions: olixus

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not sure but I am researching this as we speak. I am wondering if the motherboards are somehow married to the unit. I don’t see what they would be tied to yet so it maybe possible to just swap the motherboards, can’t confirm this do to not having a banned switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup