Hacking Is there anyway to hack a 360 with only software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickinanameainteasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it's still possible to read the key from it, if you have the hardware. If you are a bit handy you might be able to build a probe yourself, and if you are computer savvy, make the whole thing work.

Have you tried anything at all to get the drive to work ? There might be possible adjustments to the laser to get things working a bit. Lasers should be cheap. What's the history of your xbox ? Do you know if anyone ever attempted modding it before ? Might be the reason why the drive no longer works ? If no-one played inside yet , you could start taking things apart...

I'm a bit handy/computer savvy and might be able to get it to work, just need to have the time lol. I haven't done anything with it in a while but in the past I did a bunch of research on how to fix it, never could get anything to work and don't really remember what i did tbh. I have never modded it but i have opened it up a few times and taken the disk drive out.

pickinanameainteasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don’t need to buy a drive if you have xkey. Just have to be able to hack the ODD. Why doesn’t it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just doesn't read discs. I can put the disc in there and it will just come up "insert disc". Sometimes randomly it will read the disc and play fine but if i power off and try again it just goes back to "insert disc"

Reactions: SAXJONZ

SAXJONZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did the drive do that you took it apart? lol start from day one issue, go from there

SAXJONZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I can get the keys off of it so you can put them on xkey is it possible you need to do an update? You don’t need the drive to play games. You get an xkey and you can back up your games to a hard drive to play. Or you can chip it with rgh or whatever chip is and run from a hard drive.

SAXJONZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The laser might not be good. Either way, if you decide to replace drive with new, you can’t just plug n play. You need the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1