Hacking Is there anyway to go directly back to the boxart screen instead of re

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to skip the hassle of restarting the wii after I'm done playing a game with the usb loader. I want to go directly back to the box art selection screen. Is there anyway to do this with the config USB loader?

jstevenson72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Each of the loaders (Config included) contain a .dol file which is for use with "PriiLoader/Preloader". This file should be copied to the root of your SD Card / USB Drive.

Then instlall PriiLoader, which executes prior to normal boot up, it can point to a that file to load instead of the normal system menu.

PriiLoader can be found here: link

I use it to load CFG automatically on my Wii and it works great.

Good Luck,

Jason

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks! Seems like this will boot the wii right to the usb config. However is their no soft reset within the usb loader to bring the wii back to it's menu without actually restarting the wii at all? Simply like an "escape" from the game itself once its loader to go back to the usb loader and load another game. Similar to the way emulators work?

ballboff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
delt31 said:
thanks! Seems like this will boot the wii right to the usb config. However is their no soft reset within the usb loader to bring the wii back to it's menu without actually restarting the wii at all? Simply like an "escape" from the game itself once its loader to go back to the usb loader and load another game. Similar to the way emulators work?

In preloader you can set the autoboot to file (usb loader), and "return to" to file. Then during a game if you press home and press exit it will reload the usb loader. However, I would as a safe measure put preloader on the "shutdown to" option, so you can still access the wii main menu just by pressing power off or standby on the wii remote.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.