Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Settings Editor GUI has an option to load Internet Settings. Unfortunately, this won't work unless Priiloader is set to autoboot and return to the System Menu. If you are using postLoader with Priiloader (which this app is designed for), that option is useless because it takes you straight back to postLoader.

I've tried different things to get around this, including using the Pune code from magic word (although I had little hope of that working since it requires a hard reset), but have yet to find a way around it. Does anybody have an idea. At this point I would even settle for a way to detect the Return to and Autoboot settings, then use magic word if they were set to anything besides the System Menu. It still wouldn't load the Internet Settings, but it would at least allow access to them.

PS: Here is the source for magic word if you don't know http://code.google.com/p/priiloader/source/browse/trunk/tools/loadPriiloader.zip

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Doing that will "instruct" priiloader to take you to system menu':

*(vu32*)0x8132FFFB = 0x50756E65;
DCFlushRange((void*)0x8132FFFB,4);
SYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Doing that will "instruct" priiloader to take you to system menu':

*(vu32*)0x8132FFFB = 0x50756E65;
DCFlushRange((void*)0x8132FFFB,4);
SYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);
Yeah, but I don't ALWAYS want to go to the System Menu, which is why I didn't use it. If autoboot and return to are set to load the SM, then I can go directly into Internet Settings like it's supposed to. I don't want to get rid of that.

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think that the only way is to "read" the loader.ini file from priiloader

/title/00000001/00000002/data/loader.ini

the first and third u32 are autoboot (=4 if boot installed file) and returnTo (=2 if return to autoboot) setting. But I'm quite sure that this file should be accessed via ahpbrot+isfs patch or patched ios (nand access). I've only tried under neek that always give full access.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.