Hacking Is there anyway to delete a pre owned vita's psn account without reformating the vita?

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought my vita like three days ago and while it's nice getting games for free via internet downloads and stuff I actually wanna check out what games are free over on the psn store

Thing is, I already have a ten hour save file for Odin's Sphere so restoring the vita is not an option.

Is there anyway to remove the psn account the old owner has and replace it with mine without reformatting the vita?

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought my vita like three days ago and while it's nice getting games for free via internet downloads and stuff I actually wanna check out what games are free over on the psn store

Thing is, I already have a ten hour save file for Odin's Sphere so restoring the vita is not an option.

Is there anyway to remove the psn account the old owner has and replace it with mine without reformatting the vita?
If the only thing you wanna hold on is your savegames you could use the Vita Save manager VPK to backup your save then restore it no ?

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If the only thing you wanna hold on is your savegames you could use the Vita Save manager VPK to backup your save then restore it no ?
I used switchaccount and reformatted from there. Everything's all fine and working now.

Only problem I have is I can't get any trophies on any of my games anymore because they're registered to the old account. Any ideas how to get the trophies back?

I tried backing up the save files then deleting the in game saves on my vita and then restoring the same save files again with the back ups but they don't work. I still get the you can't earn trophies message.

I also tried copying just the .dat files and leaving sec_sys alone but the save comes off as corrupted.

Last edited by mario-lucis-caelum,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You won't be able to transfer the trophies, trophies are locked per account so you can't transfer them or anything. You could try hacking them in, but doing so would potentially result in a ban if you tried syncing them to PSN.

As for the save, Vita Save Manager might be able to pull the original save out and restore it to your new account assuming you're using Henkaku https://github.com/d3m3vilurr/vita-savemgr/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn