Homebrew Is there anyway i can put my OOT HAX files into my 3DS without homebrew?

Owen109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So by mistake i deleted my oot files including oot hax and also homebrew but i have the files for my oot hax and i was wondering is there is anyway to get them back onto ocarina of time without using homebrew. Its been bugging me for a while now

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
So by mistake i deleted my oot files including oot hax and also homebrew but i have the files for my oot hax and i was wondering is there is anyway to get them back onto ocarina of time without using homebrew. Its been bugging me for a while now
You can buy a Save Dongle I guess and put the cart in then transfer the data onto it.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if there just the SD card files
redownload them and copy the file back to the SD card and put them in the right place

if it the SAVE for the game(the save you load for the exploit), you might need a 3ds that can run homwbrew to reinstall the exploit save

Owen109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How would that work?
redownload them and copy the file back to the SD card and put them in the right place

if it the SAVE for the game(the save you load for the exploit), you might need a 3ds that can run homwbrew to reinstall the exploit save[/Qit

if it the SAVE for the game(the save you load for the exploit), you might need a 3ds that can run homwbrew to reinstall the exploit save
Are you talking about these
https://twitter.com/Speedyguy45/status/661640992819429377

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn