Is there any website where I can download DS save files?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by DcThePurger, Sep 15, 2008.

1. DcThePurger
    OP

DcThePurger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2007
    United States
    My DS game save files were deleted by accident and I was wondering where I can download a game save to match the point where I was previously in the game. Don't suggest gamefaqs because I checked there and they don't have the saves I need. What I need is a website where I can download saves from where I exactly left off before my original saves were deleted. It's kind of hard to explain, but let me give an example.

In Trauma Center UTK 2 I was on a specific chapter in the game before I had my save file deleted, so I need a save file to replace the deleted one that's at the point of the game were I was previously.

Hopefully you guys get my point, so can anyone help out? Thanks.

2. JPdensetsu

JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    Taiwan
    Taipei
    gbatemp.net look in the download section, maybe you'll find some of TC2

3. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    I think DualScene used to have a database, but the site is gone [​IMG]

4. sylux92

sylux92 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    www.gamefaqs.com, use shuny's converter

5. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    or you could always cheat, play up to that point, save ... and then turn cheats off. but i guess that depends on what game and what cheats exist for it.

-another world

6. jagerstaffel

jagerstaffel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2008
    United States

The thing about this method, if he had a save near the end of a game, that's alot to go through, although you can sort of say you'd played the game twice [​IMG]

A little advice, it's always best to back up memory cards often. I have nearly 30GB worth of memory card backups after experiencing a fatal failure from a CF card for my PDA's. You know it's not fun to lose work, granted the sav's arent exactly work, but you've spent time on them so it would help to spend a little more time backing them up.

By the way, if there ends up too much sav's on your hard drive, simply rar/zip them up.

On the other hand, sorry I can't provide a site. Your request is quite odd in that... you seek specific save points in the files. Although it would be nice for a site to archive saves like "save after mission 1, save after mission 2, save after mission 3 etc.. "

7. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    that would be sweet, a huge database of save files and save states for all systems emulated in 1 spot. too bad i'm not bloody likely to start such a project! =P

i wonder if anyone would...

-another world

8. asuri

asuri GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2007
    Canada
    download recover files