Hacking Is there any website where I can download DS save files?

DcThePurger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS game save files were deleted by accident and I was wondering where I can download a game save to match the point where I was previously in the game. Don't suggest gamefaqs because I checked there and they don't have the saves I need. What I need is a website where I can download saves from where I exactly left off before my original saves were deleted. It's kind of hard to explain, but let me give an example.

In Trauma Center UTK 2 I was on a specific chapter in the game before I had my save file deleted, so I need a save file to replace the deleted one that's at the point of the game were I was previously.

Hopefully you guys get my point, so can anyone help out? Thanks.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
DcThePurger said:
My DS game save files were deleted by accident and I was wondering where I can download a game save to match the point where I was previously in the game. Don't suggest gamefaqs because I checked there and they don't have the saves I need. What I need is a website where I can download saves from where I exactly left off before my original saves were deleted. It's kind of hard to explain, but let me give an example.

In Trauma Center UTK 2 I was on a specific chapter in the game before I had my save file deleted, so I need a save file to replace the deleted one that's at the point of the game were I was previously.

Hopefully you guys get my point, so can anyone help out? Thanks.
gbatemp.net look in the download section, maybe you'll find some of TC2

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think DualScene used to have a database, but the site is gone
frown.gif

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
or you could always cheat, play up to that point, save ... and then turn cheats off. but i guess that depends on what game and what cheats exist for it.

-another world

The thing about this method, if he had a save near the end of a game, that's alot to go through, although you can sort of say you'd played the game twice
tongue.gif

A little advice, it's always best to back up memory cards often. I have nearly 30GB worth of memory card backups after experiencing a fatal failure from a CF card for my PDA's. You know it's not fun to lose work, granted the sav's arent exactly work, but you've spent time on them so it would help to spend a little more time backing them up.

By the way, if there ends up too much sav's on your hard drive, simply rar/zip them up.

On the other hand, sorry I can't provide a site. Your request is quite odd in that... you seek specific save points in the files. Although it would be nice for a site to archive saves like "save after mission 1, save after mission 2, save after mission 3 etc.. "

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
jagerstaffel said:
On the other hand, sorry I can't provide a site. Your request is quite odd in that... you seek specific save points in the files. Although it would be nice for a site to archive saves like "save after mission 1, save after mission 2, save after mission 3 etc.. "

that would be sweet, a huge database of save files and save states for all systems emulated in 1 spot. too bad i'm not bloody likely to start such a project! =P

i wonder if anyone would...

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.