Hacking Is there any way to tell what firmware/IOS/cIOS you have or have insta

cthg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really confused because I had a wii with 3.4U I soft modded and ran a bunch of downgraders and cIOS installers to get the backup loader to work(w00t) and now I'm completely clueless as to what IOS cIOS or firmware I have! When I look in the wii settings it still says 3.4U but I'm pretty sure I ran some kind of downgrader.
Is there any easy way to find these things out?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you are still on 3.4, you have cios 249 installed, and have had the trucha bug patched back into your official ios's
also you can run anytitle deleter to see a list of everything installed. DO NOT ERASE ANYTHING!

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
Also I believe you can use Title Lister as well.
It give you a txt file on you sd of ios, saves etc etc.
yep but it doesn't allow you to scroll through the listings, at least it didn't for me... AnyTitle Deleter lets you go through different titles you have installed and toggle back and fourth which gives you a better look

@cthg: but as digitydogs said DO NOT ERASE ANYTHING as it seems like your a novice to wii hacking/hombrew
smile.gif

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BL4Z3D247 said:
AsosaYoung said:
Also I believe you can use Title Lister as well.
It give you a txt file on you sd of ios, saves etc etc.
yep but it doesn't allow you to scroll through the listings, at least it didn't for me... AnyTitle Deleter lets you go through different titles you have installed and toggle back and fourth which gives you a better look

@cthg: but as digitydogs said DO NOT ERASE ANYTHING as it seems like your a novice to wii hacking/hombrew
smile.gif

Yea! That's why I told him Title Lister. It's much safer for a beginner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.