Hacking Is there any way to start Homebrew Launcher while in emunand mode?

Yumeno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
(Move this thread if it is in the wrong place)
I recently downgraded my 3DS for CFW stuff so I am curious on using Homebrew via emunand, I am using CtrBootManager to autoboot to rxTools and I also got Cubic Ninja but it keeps getting an error when I go to the QR section of the game, I've read that using Cubic Ninja in emunand does make you able to access Homebrew Channel, so what am I supposed to do about it?

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your EmuNAND is likely on a newer version and your Ninjhax save is likely for whatever version your SysNAND is.

Erase the Cubic Ninja save (I believe it's "hold X +Y +L + R") and set it up again for your EmuNAND's system version.

Yumeno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Your EmuNAND is likely on a newer version and your Ninjhax save is likely for whatever version your SysNAND is.

Erase the Cubic Ninja save (I believe it's "hold X +Y +L + R") and set it up again for your EmuNAND's system version.
I'm gonna try it in a few, I think the mistake was mine as I set up the QR code to my SysNAND version, which sounds super noob but I've never experienced Ninjhax and I was confused about it, thanks in advance

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alternatively, use https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases. It's a CIA that you install, which downloads and runs the correct hax 2.5 payload for your emuNAND. Note that you might have to edit the payload with a hex editor/notepad/whatever if you auto-boot into CFW, to point to a different boot.3dsx file.

Edit: Ninja'd, but it still applies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse