Is there any way to start Homebrew Launcher while in emunand mode?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TPatroller, Jan 12, 2016.

1. TPatroller
    OP

TPatroller Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    (Move this thread if it is in the wrong place)
    I recently downgraded my 3DS for CFW stuff so I am curious on using Homebrew via emunand, I am using CtrBootManager to autoboot to rxTools and I also got Cubic Ninja but it keeps getting an error when I go to the QR section of the game, I've read that using Cubic Ninja in emunand does make you able to access Homebrew Channel, so what am I supposed to do about it?

2. dkabot

dkabot Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own

Sep 9, 2014
    United States
    Your EmuNAND is likely on a newer version and your Ninjhax save is likely for whatever version your SysNAND is.

Erase the Cubic Ninja save (I believe it's "hold X +Y +L + R") and set it up again for your EmuNAND's system version.

3. TPatroller
    OP

TPatroller Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I'm gonna try it in a few, I think the mistake was mine as I set up the QR code to my SysNAND version, which sounds super noob but I've never experienced Ninjhax and I was confused about it, thanks in advance

4. rufuszombot

rufuszombot Assassin

Apr 13, 2010
    United States
    The Moon
    There's also a cia for HBL floating around here somewhere, it's what I use.

5. SomeGamer

SomeGamer Within Hyrule Castle

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
  6. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Alternatively, use https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases. It's a CIA that you install, which downloads and runs the correct hax 2.5 payload for your emuNAND. Note that you might have to edit the payload with a hex editor/notepad/whatever if you auto-boot into CFW, to point to a different boot.3dsx file.

Edit: Ninja'd, but it still applies.

TPatroller and SomeGamer like this.