Hacking Homebrew Is there any way to remove godmode9, without using godmode9?

BlueFox964

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gm9 on my Nintendo 3ds is unusable, as it restarts anytime, I click a button, and I would like to know if there is any way to uninstall it, without using it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the entire 3ds reboots itself when you press any button while in there? Do you have button issues? You can try updating it.
It's highly recommended to keep GodMode9 in the system as it's the one thing that can save it from a brick, apart from an ntrboot flashcart..

BlueFox964

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds does not reboot, however gm9 reboots. I got it to work for a short period by switching to a different sd card, and updated it, however that sadly did not fix the issue.

Lemondemonforever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 3ds does not reboot, however gm9 reboots. I got it to work for a short period by switching to a different sd card, and updated it, however that sadly did not fix the issue.
Maybe faulty gm9? Or maybe there is something wrong with the actual .firm file? Try deleting the .firm and putting the same .firm in the same thing.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gm9 on my Nintendo 3ds is unusable, as it restarts anytime, I click a button, and I would like to know if there is any way to uninstall it, without using it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
do you remember what you were doing before hand when things were working correctly?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A stretch, but try installing fast boot, place godmode somewhere else, then link it to a button press. It sounds like a problem with Luma instead of godmode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it