Homebrew Is there any way to play the Castlevania DS games on my 3DS w/ Homebrew? (Other than TWLoader)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yep I've already got it hacked! So if all I wanna do is mostly play DS games (again, specifically Castlevania) this is what I want?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know but the Soundhax thing looked the easiest for me. I'm not the savviest when it comes to this sorta thing.
That is what you want!

Reactions: Dizzi

Dizzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to expend on this ds flashcards have the same sd restrictions as the 3ds as in if you wanted you could get a sdxc (64gb or larger) and format it to proper format

I went ahead and bought a Micro SD when I bought the 3DS. But when I got home I found out it had a 32 gb SD card in it! At first I was mad I had wasted an extra $15. But now it looks like I'll get some use out of the Micro SD after all~!

Reactions: wormdood

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I'll get it ordered immediately :3~!
You'll want this too.
http://akaio.net/loaders/

I bought the exact same card and have absolutely no complaints. I just threw AKAIO and the loader on the mSD and it runs everything perfectly (including the Castelvanias). Well, I say "perfectly", but every once in a while I'll get some minor graphical glitching that isn't game breaking and only lasts for about a second. The glitches are usually just screen tearing, or a section of pixels being weird. Though like I said these glitches do not make a game unplayable (I've tested 30 or so extensively) and clear up almost instantly.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: Dizzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?