Is there any way to mass-restore save data?

Cyber Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So backing up save data from a WiiU is not hard if you have homebrew, SaveMii Mod has a "Batch Backup" option that can just backup everything at once. (Actually, I seem to have three copies of that app. SaveMii, SaveMii Mod, and SaveMii Injectmod, not sure what the difference is). But is there any way to mass-restore all the saves back to the WiiU? I only see options to restore saves one by one.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So backing up save data from a WiiU is not hard if you have homebrew, SaveMii Mod has a "Batch Backup" option that can just backup everything at once. (Actually, I seem to have three copies of that app. SaveMii, SaveMii Mod, and SaveMii Injectmod, not sure what the difference is). But is there any way to mass-restore all the saves back to the WiiU? I only see options to restore saves one by one.
Well problem with that a save slot needs to exist AFAIK to restore a save for a title

Cyber Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well problem with that a save slot needs to exist AFAIK to restore a save for a title

Is there any way to do it if a save slot exists for all the games I want to restore?

As far as I know, it has to be done one by one. I haven't checked it out yet, but there's also a SaveMii WUT Port as well. It might have an option to do so.

Any way to batch-upload the files via FTP or something then?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I personally use FTP as a last resort so I can't really help with that. I'll let you know if I figure out how to do so the safest way possible as I have to move my own saves as well to a new hard drive.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saves are in /usr/save iirc. Then, I think they're in high id/low id. Savemiimod combines them iirc, hence why you'd need to modify names.

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉