Hacking Is there any way to make an incompatible card er... compatible?

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
OK so I bought a 8gb SDHC Kingston card which gives me a ret-1 error after trying to mount it and yes it is in WBFS format on EVERY loader that supports SD cards I've tried, and someone here told me its an incompatible card so now I'm wondering if there's any way to make it compatible... or did I waste my money?

Saco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess you did waste your money, I tried the exact same card as you (Kingston 8gb SDHC), tried a zillion possible solutions and wound up buying a SanDisk for Wii 2GB (also try your local stores) wich worked like a charm.

But hey, I'm just a noob who bought his Wii 3 days ago!

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Saco said:
I guess you did waste your money, I tried the exact same card as you (Kingston 8gb SDHC), tried a zillion possible solutions and wound up buying a SanDisk for Wii 2GB (also try your local stores) wich worked like a charm.

I have a 2gb SD card too which works but there are many games that are over 2 gb that I wanna play, in fact I'm wondering if a Kingston 4gb SD card would work, since tomorrow I might buy one.

Saco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
golio514 said:
Saco said:

I have a 2gb SD card too which works but there are many games that are over 2 gb that I wanna play, in fact I'm wondering if a Kingston 4gb SD card would work, since tomorrow I might buy one.

Well, for the games I bought an 8gb Flash Drive, and I'm thinking about using my 40gb External Drive.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Saco said:
golio514 said:
Saco said:

Well, for the games I bought an 8gb Flash Drive, and I'm thinking about using my 40gb External Drive.
Which brand is your Flash Drive a.k.a pendrive?
If its any of the ones listed here:
http://katana.cl/insumos/pagina%20pendrive.htm
I might be able to buy it tomorrow.
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Saco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
golio514 said:
Saco said:
golio514 said:
Saco said:

Which brand is your Flash Drive a.k.a pendrive?
If its any of the ones listed here:
http://katana.cl/insumos/pagina%20pendrive.htm
I might be able to buy it tomorrow.
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

I'm sorry, mine is a Silicon Power, wich is not listed in there.

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do any of you have preloader? or do any of you know what your system menu ios runs on? I had an issue with my 8 GB sdhc not being recognized by the wii, and what I did, was of course make sure its formatted to FAT 32, but then change your ios to 60. that is the ios that recognizes the sdhc cards. just a tip, hope it helps someone, preloader you can change all that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: