Gaming Is there any way to have 2 seperate Steam installs on a PC and have them run independently

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, first of all @Minox... you are spot on. LOL, ofcourse it's not illegal, i haven't pirated anything, but yes it is against Steam TOS but maybe if they didn't charge every one in the world American prices then people wouldn't do stuff like this. How is it fair that i should pay $30 or sometimes even like $40 more than what Americans pay for the exact same game just because i live in Australia? That's why i have zero guilt when it comes to this and even straight-out pirating games.

@The Real Jdbye... yes i already said a couple of times that i already got Sandboxie working and it's doing exactly what i asked for in the first question.

Ok now, speaking of Sandboxie... thought i might aswell ask here because one of you wonderful lovely nerds will probably know because i'm actually not tech savvy at all - that's why i always ask so many questions in my posts lol... but do any of you know if it's possible to use WeMod with my copy of RE3?

How i got it working was i made another install folder called "Steam (sandbox)" and then dragged my Steam installation .exe file into it. So therefore, RE3 isn't sandboxed, the entire new Steam install i did is - which RE3 is simply apart of (hope this isn't getting too confusing) Ok now... i kinda sorta know what Sandboxie is... so i therefore know that the RE3 .exe file isn't going to show up if you try to search for it.

I also have the RE2 remake and when i ran WeMod (for some strange reason) it came up as not installed, but then i learned how to manually search for it and i've tested it and WeMod now works perfect on it. Any of you know how i can do a manual search for the RE3 .exe? Can i even do it for a game that i put in Sandboxie?
Anything you launch from the sandboxed Steam should also be sandboxed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol