Hacking Is there any way to get eshop game saves out?

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi guys, is there any way to get out eshop save games? For example I have Animal Crossing, with about 400 hours in it. It doesnt support Nintendo's traditional Save Backup. Is there a tool or anything I can use to get the save?

The reason I want the save is so that I can back it up, then move it to emuNand.

I have a 9.2 3DS with Emunand on 9.4 and I do have a Gateway Card

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys, is there any way to get out eshop save games? For example I have Animal Crossing, with about 400 hours in it. It doesnt support Nintendo's traditional Save Backup. Is there a tool or anything I can use to get the save?

The reason I want the save is so that I can back it up, then move it to emuNand.

Yes, you can use SaveDataFiler to backup & decrypt the save :)

Reactions: Margen67

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You don't have to "move" it to emuNAND - all of your saves are still on the SD card, and Animal Crossing doesn't use 6.0 keys to encrypt the save. You should be able to play it right from emuNAND immediately.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.