Hardware Is there any way to downgrade the 3ds from Firmware 11.0 to 9.2 without Hardmod or the Dsiware games

dankonion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to downgrade my 3ds ever since patch 11.0 was released. I highly regret upgrading to firmware 11.0. Both of the options of hardmodding and having two 3ds is not an option for me. Is there any other methods of downgrading to 9.2 on a 11.0 3ds?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plailect's guide has everything you need to know about downgrading and upgrading. If the answer you are looking for is not on their, then i'm afraid you are out of luck. Honestly, if you have a friend with A9lH, then you should be able to find a solution no problem.

Last edited by Stephano,
Reactions: dankonion

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not right now.
I know this thread is only a few days old, but was it really worth bumping? I mean, it died with dignity, something you so rarely see these days with these kinds of threads.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Lymi

Trophies
XP
Country
I know this thread is only a few days old, but was it really worth bumping? I mean, it died with dignity, something you so rarely see these days with these kinds of threads.
My bad, I just asked a question on here after making a new account and didn't want to start asking things without contributing. Apologies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My bad, I just asked a question on here after making a new account and didn't want to start asking things without contributing. Apologies.
It's cool, no need to apologize. Just these threads tend to get pretty uncivil pretty fast. It's rare to actually see one get an answer and then just die with that answer. Words of advice, in a situation like this, sometimes it's best to just leave a thread dead.
Although I'll give you props for trying to be helpful ^_^ Keep on trying! You'll find your place somewhere on the Temp! I am not trying to be mean or scold you, so don't let me discourage you! We honestly need more helpful users who actually try to be helpful.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's cool, just these threads tend to get pretty uncivil pretty fast. It's rare to actually see one get an answer and then just die with that answer. Words of advice, in a situation like this, sometimes it's best to just leave a thread dead.
Although I'll give you props for trying to be helpful ^_^ Keep on trying! You'll find your place somewhere on the Temp! I am not trying to be mean or scold you, so don't let me discourage you! We honestly need more helpful users who actually try to be helpful.
Yeah, welcome to GBATemp! Don't forget to write an Introduction ;)

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1