1. morrisonian

OP morrisonian Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    So, I have these games which I think I downloaded them around 2017, back when there was the Wii U USB Helper and stuff. Finally, I sold my Wii u last year. Now I bought a gaming laptop, and was interested on playing wii u via CEMU, and I still have those games on .app format (I think it was the eshop format). But the thing is that I wanted to convert those file type games to wux/wud/iso (since it's the supported format for the cemu).

Is there any possible way of doing that?

Sorry if it's the wrong section, but I don't know where else to post them. And I already looked up for a thing called JNUSTOOL, but I don't seem to make it work. Since I'm unable to use cmd (or lack the propoer knowledge of doing so).

Thanks in advance guys for any help. Much appreaciated!

upload_2019-12-28_18-34-28.png

Attached Files:

2. Daddy Horror

Daddy Horror GBAtemp Regular

United States
    same thing as my thread.nusgrabber but im having a hard time with it.

3. Targi

Targi Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Haven't found iso or wud just yet, but dumps (dirs/files) are playable. If you have a .tik and .tmd, with CDecrypt v 2.0b, it's simply ./cdecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik. This will result in a dump of directories and files that are playable.

Now getting the resulting dump into a single .iso or .wud is my question: https://gbatemp.net/threads/1-game-1-file-how-to-convert-to-iso-or-wud.555626/

Last edited by Targi, Jan 5, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - convert, files,