Hacking Is there any way to bypass a game update on 5.5.1?

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much, and the only question I have now is there is absolutely NO way to transfer the files back to my original console if I have only one console and I factory reset that console?
heh, makes me wish there was some kind of support for transferring to SD cards for saves.

unless there is one, and I didn't care about it. But then again, that's a really lol entrypoint for an exploit

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't reset!! just set your dns settings to auto obtain. pop the game in and it should do it's thing. then manually add 107.211.140.065 to both primary and secondary dns again. profit
there is no reason not to be on the latest game update if your console fw is at the latest.
If you read the tubehax thread it clearly states you don't have to use both DNS servers, just fill out the first one and it will work, the second one is just to fall back to incase the first IP doesn't work.

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh, makes me wish there was some kind of support for transferring to SD cards for saves.

unless there is one, and I didn't care about it. But then again, that's a really lol entrypoint for an exploit
can you transfer saves to usb? tho seeing how it would need to be formatted by the wiiu first and signed i'm thinking.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can you transfer saves to usb? tho seeing how it would need to be formatted by the wiiu first and signed i'm thinking.
I don't think so, there currently is no way to transfer saves without any kind of exploit I think.

EDIT: Alright I just checked and there is no way indeed, only able to delete saves, you can of course copy the games to the USB-stick.

Last edited by Dylon99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey