Hacking Is there any way for me to load games with an emunand save without usb port 0

Kemoka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii's usb port 0 doesnt work. I am able to load games on my sd and in port 1. I have 3 loaders, usbloadergx, cfg usb loader, and wiiflow. For some reason, usbloadergx will not load games off of port 1 no matter how I configure it, but cfg usb loader will load games off port 1 with hermes cios. Both wiiflow and usbloader gx support emunand but wiiflow doesnt support usb port 1. Cfg usb loader doesnt have an emunand feature at all from what I can tell, and usbloader gx doesnt load games off of usb 1 or sd.

Basically, what I am asking, is for a loader that can have an emunand on usb port 1 and load games on sd or USB 1. OR, how to get emunand to work on cfg loader, emunand on usb port 1 to work on wiiflow, or how to get usbloadergx to load off usb 1 or cfg loader

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii's usb port 0 doesnt work. I am able to load games on my sd and in port 1. I have 3 loaders, usbloadergx, cfg usb loader, and wiiflow. For some reason, usbloadergx will not load games off of port 1 no matter how I configure it, but cfg usb loader will load games off port 1 with hermes cios. Both wiiflow and usbloader gx support emunand but wiiflow doesnt support usb port 1. Cfg usb loader doesnt have an emunand feature at all from what I can tell, and usbloader gx doesnt load games off of usb 1 or sd.

Basically, what I am asking, is for a loader that can have an emunand on usb port 1 and load games on sd or USB 1. OR, how to get emunand to work on cfg loader, emunand on usb port 1 to work on wiiflow, or how to get usbloadergx to load off usb 1 or cfg loader
Replace your USB port

Kemoka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A much simpler solution is to install cIOS rev 21 d2x v10-beta 53 alt
My Wii is the same as yours: port0 was busted a long time ago, using that cIOS I never had a single issue with any game (Wii, GC and Emunand)
My problem isnt loading games, is using emunand, specifically I was looking to use neek2o.

Kemoka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH