Is there any tool to identify eShop content from titleIDs?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by WiiUBricker, Feb 29, 2016.

1. WiiUBricker
    OP

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    I have dumped my ticket.db and used CoffeeCIA to build a list of all titles in my emuNand. But CoffeeCIA doesn't tell me which eShop game is behind a titleID. I am looking to build a cia of one specific game I downloaded from the eShop. I have just too many for trial and error. I have searched for the titleID on some sites, but the game is not listed anywhere. Is there any tool that can do the job?

2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    Get GroovyCIA made by Ptrk25, its in this section, download the latest update of the community database from the 1st post too & replace the one in the zip with it. That database has a massive collection of entries in it for privately dumped titles added by myself & @Madridi from content we had & more info contributed by the community. GroovyCIA also pulls info from 3dsdb too so when you load your ticket with GroovyCIA most of your content should already be identified. Anything you have that isn't feel free to post in the thread & we'll get it added in

Madridi, peteruk and WiiUBricker like this.