Hacking Is there any tool like free shop on ps3?

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ReactPSN doesn't work for me using the latest cfw.

The reason why you get the message "unsupported firmware" is every time you use reActPSN
You have to create a new user on the PS3 with the name "aa" every time u want to add a new game. You can delete the user aa after the game is installed just dont delete the reActPSN user.

Last edited by Ninn,

RaptorDMG

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The reason why you get the message "unsupported firmware" is every time you use reActPSN
You have to create a new user on the PS3 with the name "aa" every time u want to add a new game. You can delete the user aa after the game is installed just dont delete the reActPSN user.
I've had the issue and that is not the problem it still shows the error

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried small pkg (metal slug ) worked fine
Now i have a problem with large pkgs i split them into smaller but they are not pkgs they are something like 66000 or so i stopped here and i don't know what is the bext step.
Will someone explain?

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Maybe you are using an older version or like others are saying you're using it the wrong way

Last edited by Ninn,

wanwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried small pkg (metal slug ) worked fine
Now i have a problem with large pkgs i split them into smaller but they are not pkgs they are something like 66000 or so i stopped here and i don't know what is the bext step.
Will someone explain?

To deal with splitted pkgs I use Multiman. You only have to copy the first part (the one that ends in .66000) using the File Manager to dev_hdd0/packages and the copied file will be the complete file merged.

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There s no need to create a new user 10000 times

Create a new user and rename to aa then run reactpsn 3.20(latest) and the aa will be replaced with reactpsn xx edat,xx rif (xx is a number)

If you loose the activation, or you need to activate a new content, you only need to rename the reactpsn account to aa.
Also there s no need to delete the reactpsn user.

Make sure you are using react 3.20.
When you run it, it will change its title to reactpsn 3.15.
It s a bug, 3.15 = 3.20

I never saw that message in a rebug cfw.
You can try to reinstall the cfw in recovery.

Panzer_Baboon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tried that, and it still doesn't work at all. That other program mentioned works just fine, so it's not an issue anymore.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There s no need to create a new user 10000 times

Create a new user and rename to aa then run reactpsn 3.20(latest) and the aa will be replaced with reactpsn xx edat,xx rif (xx is a number)

If you loose the activation, or you need to activate a new content, you only need to rename the reactpsn account to aa.
Also there s no need to delete the reactpsn user.

Make sure you are using react 3.20.
When you run it, it will change its title to reactpsn 3.15.
It s a bug, 3.15 = 3.20

I never saw that message in a rebug cfw.
You can try to reinstall the cfw in recovery.

It changes the title to 2.00 when I run it.

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To deal with splitted pkgs I use Multiman. You only have to copy the first part (the one that ends in .66000) using the File Manager to dev_hdd0/packages and the copied file will be the complete file merged.
Yes it worked for me ,the process takes alot of time and alot of steps and we need a double free space .
Is there a simpler method?
For example install the splitted pkgs from usb or another way?

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it worked for me ,the process takes alot of time and alot of steps and we need a double free space .
Is there a simpler method?
For example install the splitted pkgs from usb or another way?

No and yes

You can t install splitted pkgs, BUT you can extract the original pkg on your pc, copy/paste the TITLEID folder in the game folder in your ps3 (this is not a typo, it s game) and rebuild the database.

WaterBotttle

Trophies
XP
Country
Managed to get ReactPSN working, does anyone know if its possible to install a package directly from the USB without having to copy the package over (Essentially taking up double the space, at least temporarily)

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Managed to get ReactPSN working, does anyone know if its possible to install a package directly from the USB without having to copy the package over (Essentially taking up double the space, at least temporarily)
Yes i agree this is the worst part but it seems the only way:nayps3:

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Package manager -> Package install -> Default location
At least I do it this way, .pkgs on the root of USB on the right USB slot (I'm on rebug 4.81 btw, idk about Rogero or Habib)

purrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do updates work?

I have successfully downloaded/installed PKG and rap files, however most games have had updates. I thought I had to download updates through PsnStuffX so that’s what I’ve been doing. When I noticed GTA V had like 20 updates, and PsnStuffX makes you download them one by one, I figured there must be a better way.

If I’m connected to the internet on my console, but not signed into PSN, and it asks me if I want to update the game...will that work? The WiiU I had to use USB helper and wup installer for updates and DLC, so I figured PS3 had the same requirements.

After the updates is it necessary to re-run the original game rap through ReactPSN?

Last edited by purrell,

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are using a fake license you can safely update your psn games from xmb

You can t update psn games when using a patched eboot (like 4.21 fix if on lower cfw, etc...)

Updates do not remove your license.

Last edited by lucks,
Reactions: ochentay4

ochentay4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you are using a fake license you can safely update your psn games from xmb

You can t update psn games when using a patched eboot (like 4.21 fix if on lower cfw, etc...)

Updates do not remove your license.
Can I play online with this games without using any other tool? So far I've downloaded pkg/rap files from psnstuff/nopaystation.

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NO!
You will get banned in a few hours or minutes.

There are more checks nowadays.

I m not aware of any tool that can produce a valid license file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup