Is there any SX Pro reseller support shipping on 15th June?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Amabo, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Amabo
    OP

Amabo Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2018
    France
    Today, I see the Team Xecuter shows therir first unboxing video of Xecuter SX Pro, But, I don't know which reseller will sale on 15th, can anyone share the information with me?

Mark2333 likes this.
  2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    they are most likely shipping to resellers on june 15th, then after they receive them they will ship to you.

Mark2333 likes this.
  3. Soluble

Soluble GBAtemp Fan

Mar 12, 2017
    If you haven't ordered by now then there is 0 chance you get it shipped in the first allocation.

4. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    There's going to be batches. Miss the first batch, gotta wait til they receive a second batch and so on. I haven't been able to place my order because they're taking many days to process mine. So I'm not going to be getting the first batch for sure. But I'll be happy when people start posting reviews and videos on it and giving it a test run before I get mine.

5. jjbredesen

jjbredesen Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    jjbredesen is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Feb 16, 2018
    Norway
    Hyrule
    People are so impatient... They ship to the sellers on the 15th, meaning some might get stock then and others in the following days. Then they need to ship them to consumers. Would not expect any users getting SX pro before the 17th at the earliest.

6. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    the 17th is on a sunday so that will not happen at lest in the usa anyways so the 18th would be more like it.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

My ETA is End of June and I ordered mine on the 1st so I think I got lucky and got in on the first batch!

Centergaming and Mark2333 like this.
  7. Mark2333

Mark2333 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 29, 2017
    United States
    No site can ship exactly on June 15th, maybe the fastest one can get them in stock after 2 to 3 days, 3dsflashcard site tells me they will send out Pro to the American stock between 16th to 18th.

8. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Tbh guys I doubt very much any of us will see it until the end of the month 25th onwards even the early birds order. I ordered mine early 30th May but I’m not expecting it until the end of the month, reality check on this one you have to be real about it!

Last edited by Reecey, Jun 12, 2018
  9. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

GBAtemp Patron
    VashTS is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    i hope TX went big on this and made like a million units, flood the market while its hot boiz.

im hoping mine gets here before end of June, i'll be happy.

10. FierceDeityLinkMask

FierceDeityLinkMask GbaTemp's Official Deity

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    My birthday is June 16th. Maybe a miracle will happen? Doubt it, but I think I was among the first batch to pre-order.

11. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew ded

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    Still waiting on two different re-sellers to process the PayPal payment .-. So I'd probably get it quite late.

12. Mark2333

Mark2333 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 29, 2017
    United States
    Haha,it can't be arrived on 16th, but if you order it earlier, you should get the first batch.

13. xy-maps

xy-maps Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2018
    Germany
    We might be faster ordering the Software only and loading the Payload with a PC. Afterwards we can use the Dongle when it arrives end of the month^^

coppertj and Mark2333 like this.
  14. Amabo
    OP

Amabo Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2018
    France
    Finally, I get the officaial reply, but I choose the Free Shipping, maybe it's a long time to wait for SX Pro
    upload_2018-6-13_15-45-50.png

15. eureca

eureca GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2008
    United States
    Just got an email from the site I ordered from telling me I am in the 1st batch. It said.

"Best case is that we get the items and ship them all out to YOU before next weekend. Sometime between the 19th and the 22nd. "

Not 100% sure if it is saying best case scenario they ship it out between the 19th -22nd or that it will arrive here between then. Either way glad I made the 1st batch. I ordered at the end of May which I thought was going to be too late for 1st batch.

leerpsp and Mark2333 like this.
  16. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    mine just says 06/01/2018, 09:33 Status: SX Pro Orders - ETA End of June. Were did you order yours from?

17. GotKrypto67

GotKrypto67 Web developer and more

Jul 21, 2015
    Korea, North
    The Chamber of Kim
    Not the person you quoted, but I got that email from ModChipsDirect this morning.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

leerpsp likes this.
  18. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    I did not get any kind of email from them at all so this is not looking good :(

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I took the time to email them about it to see what they say. You would think i would be part of the 1st batch seeing how that is the only way i would get it by the end of the month. Edit: I did pick free usa shipping don't know if that matters though. its shipping from Michigan and that is 9 hours away from me so when it ship's i'll get in in 1 to 2 days.

Last edited by leerpsp, Jun 13, 2018
    GotKrypto67 likes this.
  19. GotKrypto67

GotKrypto67 Web developer and more

Jul 21, 2015
    Korea, North
    The Chamber of Kim
    I just used the default shipping option. I ordered from them as soon as they appeared on the official resellers list due to the USA Michigan location. You might have just missed it or something. I'd wait it out a few days, who knows, they might end up with a little extra stock.

20. harmbasi

harmbasi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2018
    Canada
    Preorders are sold out. You'll be waiting a while to receive it if you order now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice