Hacking Is there any program to display the game name from a title.tmd

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
for what purpose i mean what for exactly?

I have my uneek running and I extracted my nand and placed the saves but I noticed that my real nand saves where new and my real progress lies in Sgmgx but this program does not work with uneek so I have to:

use real nand

use sgmgx to install save

then find out the game folder which is tiresome as it has numbers and here is why I asked so I don't have to check title.tmd by title.tmd with a hex so I find a game code then looking at wiitdb to see what game the code belongsto and so on.

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
lex luthor said:
scooby74029 said:
for what purpose i mean what for exactly?

I have my uneek running and I extracted my nand and placed the saves but I noticed that my real nand saves where new and my real progress lies in Sgmgx but this program does not work with uneek so I have to:

use real nand

use sgmgx to install save

then find out the game folder which is tiresome as it has numbers and here is why I asked so I don't have to check title.tmd by title.tmd with a hex so I find a game code then looking at wiitdb to see what game the code belongsto and so on.

so you are wanting to get your gamesaves from real nand to s/uneek nand right?

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exactly but I'm having a hard time going through the folders and hexing the title.tmd to see what folder belongs to what game.

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
lex luthor said:
exactly but I'm having a hard time going through the folders and hexing the title.tmd to see what folder belongs to what game.

ok google for a program called bluedump and run it then copy the whole 0001000 directory to sd then just copy that from sd to s/uneek nand

you can also use fstoolbox

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
lex luthor said:

ok google for a program called bluedump and run it then copy the whole 0001000 directory to sd then just copy that from sd to s/uneek nand

For some reason bluedump won't let me extract the japanese saves on my US console it creates an empty folder, "GAMEID GAME NAME".

I receive this error
2psho8x.jpg

Ok to be more specific it works with every other save except with two folders that can't display the game's name because are Japanese and my console is US.
14dfxh4.jpg

game_rat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

If I copy the entire "0001000" directory to a new NAND (with no cios), does that recreate the Mii's too? If not, do I need to create a Mii with the same name in order to use the save data?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
game_rat said:
QUOTE said:

If I copy the entire "0001000" directory to a new NAND (with no cios), does that recreate the Mii's too? If not, do I need to create a Mii with the same name in order to use the save data?

I don't think so because:

The Miis are located in:
shared2\menu\FaceLib\RFL_DB.dat
Just copy the FaceLib folder into the same location in the new NAND.

Savegames are located in:
title0010000\
Every folder in there contains a save game. Just copy all the contents of the 00010000 folder into the same location in the new NAND.

Taken from http://gbatmw.net/showthread.php?tid=13896

game_rat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The Miis are located in:
shared2\menu\FaceLib\RFL_DB.dat
Just copy the FaceLib folder into the same location in the new NAND.

Savegames are located in:
title0010000\
Every folder in there contains a save game. Just copy all the contents of the 00010000 folder into the same location in the new NAND.

Taken from http://gbatmw.net/showthread.php?tid=13896

Thanks for the reply, I'll give that a try.

Lex, sorry for asking a new question on your post, good luck with your issue

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Mod is based on those so you could give it a shot. I have made some fixes here and there but for the most part the wad extraction is probably pretty close to what you were running so it may have the same problems, but if it doesn't work for you maybe I can fix it for the next release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16