Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by lex luthor, Mar 13, 2011.
A pc program for this?
for what purpose i mean what for exactly?
I have my uneek running and I extracted my nand and placed the saves but I noticed that my real nand saves where new and my real progress lies in Sgmgx but this program does not work with uneek so I have to:
use real nand
use sgmgx to install save
then find out the game folder which is tiresome as it has numbers and here is why I asked so I don't have to check title.tmd by title.tmd with a hex so I find a game code then looking at wiitdb to see what game the code belongsto and so on.
so you are wanting to get your gamesaves from real nand to s/uneek nand right?
exactly but I'm having a hard time going through the folders and hexing the title.tmd to see what folder belongs to what game.
wit dump game.iso
wit dump game.iso
ok google for a program called bluedump and run it then copy the whole 0001000 directory to sd then just copy that from sd to s/uneek nand
you can also use fstoolbox
For some reason bluedump won't let me extract the japanese saves on my US console it creates an empty folder, "GAMEID GAME NAME".
I receive this error
Ok to be more specific it works with every other save except with two folders that can't display the game's name because are Japanese and my console is US.
Is there any solution to this?
If I copy the entire "0001000" directory to a new NAND (with no cios), does that recreate the Mii's too? If not, do I need to create a Mii with the same name in order to use the save data?
I don't think so because:
The Miis are located in:
Just copy the FaceLib folder into the same location in the new NAND.
Savegames are located in:
Every folder in there contains a save game. Just copy all the contents of the 00010000 folder into the same location in the new NAND.
Taken from http://gbatmw.net/showthread.php?tid=13896
Thanks for the reply, I'll give that a try.
Lex, sorry for asking a new question on your post, good luck with your issue
Well, I know that redsquirells anytitle deleter mod can find the channel name with a title. Maybe you could chop some code to extract the title and run it against the database.txt. Here's a link: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyTitle_Deleter/A...tle_Deleter_MOD
Sorry for the late reply but a long time ago I saw this application but I couldn't remember where but I knew it existed for needs like yours. I hope this is what you are looking for: http://gbatemp.net/t218725-sneek-di-quick-...t&p=3277812
Wii Mod is based on those so you could give it a shot. I have made some fixes here and there but for the most part the wad extraction is probably pretty close to what you were running so it may have the same problems, but if it doesn't work for you maybe I can fix it for the next release.
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks man you are really helpful.