is there any program that can detect if a SD card is fake?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by durpy, Jun 26, 2009.

1. durpy
    OP

durpy Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    United States
    i remember browsing DE months ago when i was looking to buy a microSD card but all of the fake reports persuaded me to buy from newegg instead. i bought a card from meritline a few days ago which i found out is a like DE in the sense that they carry lots of chinese imports/bootlegs so i am worrying now that i might get a fake.

while browsing around on DE i found a post about a program that can test memory sizes to see if it was fake or something but i'm too lazy to search around there and i thought i'd probably get the best and fastest answer here.

2. ACWWFAN

ACWWFAN HERP DERP

May 13, 2009
    United States
    Arizona
    Well a program that tells you how much you have left is panasonic sd formatter...

3. durpy
    OP

durpy Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    United States
    how much of what left? space? i could check "My computer" if i wanted that information [​IMG]

4. Brian117

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    Lol no, a program to detect if a MicroSD is fake is not even possible. You would have to assume that on your own. Where did you buy it?

And by the way, loving the avatar. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice