Hacking is there any other way to fix bricked flashcard (r4i 3ds)?

tehrzky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
like launching the r4i menu using the homebrew launcher or using apache launcher to flash the flash.r4i to fix it?

if theres none i hope someone can find a way to boot the r4i-menu using homebrew launcher or cia so we can fix those bricked flashcard.

tnx..

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an r4isdhc gold pro? They make them with years on them (I got 2016 edition), and when the year is up or well at least on your 3ds, it will brick itself to force you to get a new one. I don't know what to say other than get a new r4cart. If you get one like the one stated above you have to change the time/date on your 3rd when you want to use it to say it's the year that is on the flashcart so it won't brick

tehrzky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bicked r4i ? Not sdmicro?
Maybe its a fake?

not microsd. r4i3ds (not rts)(sdhc) its original. its bricked because when im updating the kernel the spring in the back become loose then the r4 eject suddenly while updating.

Do you have an r4isdhc gold pro? They make them with years on them (I got 2016 edition), and when the year is up or well at least on your 3ds, it will brick itself to force you to get a new one. I don't know what to say other than get a new r4cart. If you get one like the one stated above you have to change the time/date on your 3rd when you want to use it to say it's the year that is on the flashcart so it won't brick

r4i3ds (not rts)(from r4i-sdhc website) not gold

LansiLiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm still using R4isdhc gold pro 2016 without changing the system time...

Last edited by LansiLiu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: