Hacking Is there any other software that works with the new EZ 3 in 1?

Wizard298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the new GBALDR working? It says 3 in 1 not found
frown.gif
Thanks for the link that is a great link btw!!!! Much appreciated!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wizard298 said:
ahh ok no wonder, god why do they make something new to not work with anything else I can't stand this!

Two reasons. First of all, their hardware supply for the flash chips dried up, so they had to make a change. Furthermore, you forget that the 3in1 was never originally intended to work with any slot-1 device except the EZ-V. GBA ExpLoader is entirely unofficial. It's not the responsibility of the EZ-Flash team to make sure that their product works with the unofficial tools. Now if the new 3in1+ didn't work with the EZ-V at all, then you'd have a problem.

Wizard298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
Wizard298 said:
ahh ok no wonder, god why do they make something new to not work with anything else I can't stand this!

Two reasons. First of all, their hardware supply for the flash chips dried up, so they had to make a change. Furthermore, you forget that the 3in1 was never originally intended to work with any slot-1 device except the EZ-V. GBA ExpLoader is entirely unofficial. It's not the responsibility of the EZ-Flash team to make sure that their product works with the unofficial tools. Now if the new 3in1+ didn't work with the EZ-V at all, then you'd have a problem.

Ok, thats true forgot about that!

If the cyclo DS put an update would the 3 in 1 work with that without using 3rd party software like GBA exploder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...