Hacking Is there any nds mode flashcards that run on the latest firmware?

OmegaGamezHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I have a New 3DS running sysnand 10.3.0-28U and I was thinking about buying a nds mode flashcard but I don't know which ones are compatible with the latest firmware. I'm looking for one that has real time save and maybe cheats.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
a lot of flashcards work on 10.3 some of them are R4 SDHC Dual-Core and SuperCard DSTWO but only DSTWO has real time save both have cheats also DSTWO is the most expensive and the best

OmegaGamezHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a lot of flashcards work on 10.3 some of them are R4 SDHC Dual-Core and SuperCard DSTWO but only DSTWO has real time save both have cheats also DSTWO is the most expensive and the best

does the DSTWO Plus work on 10.3? It'd be nice to also be able to play GBA and SNES games :)

OmegaGamezHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it only works for DS.GBA and SNES games no 3DS games the regular DSTWO is cheaper

good point, but if I got the DSTWO Plus I can have it for when gateway releases some new exploit to boot into gateway mode. I plan on keeping my firmware on 10.3 unless I really have to update!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
good point, but if I got the DSTWO Plus I can have it for when gateway releases some new exploit to boot into gateway mode. I plan on keeping my firmware on 10.3 unless I really have to update!
Don't count on that.
Also be ready for getting an expensive brick.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah gateway code has some sort of brick system for those who use their code
just use the regular DSTWO

D

Deleted-236924

Do know that DSTwo has a thing where its cpu kinda runs at full speed just from being inserted in your system while it is powered on, which puts a massive strain on the battery and shortens the battery life a lot.
It's great for playing games but I'd recommend taking it out once you're done playing and putting another cartridge in its place, and only have it in when you want to play with it.

Reactions: kiwiis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.