Hacking Is there any nds mode flashcards that run on the latest firmware?

OmegaGamezHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I have a New 3DS running sysnand 10.3.0-28U and I was thinking about buying a nds mode flashcard but I don't know which ones are compatible with the latest firmware. I'm looking for one that has real time save and maybe cheats.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
a lot of flashcards work on 10.3 some of them are R4 SDHC Dual-Core and SuperCard DSTWO but only DSTWO has real time save both have cheats also DSTWO is the most expensive and the best

OmegaGamezHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a lot of flashcards work on 10.3 some of them are R4 SDHC Dual-Core and SuperCard DSTWO but only DSTWO has real time save both have cheats also DSTWO is the most expensive and the best

does the DSTWO Plus work on 10.3? It'd be nice to also be able to play GBA and SNES games :)

OmegaGamezHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it only works for DS.GBA and SNES games no 3DS games the regular DSTWO is cheaper

good point, but if I got the DSTWO Plus I can have it for when gateway releases some new exploit to boot into gateway mode. I plan on keeping my firmware on 10.3 unless I really have to update!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
good point, but if I got the DSTWO Plus I can have it for when gateway releases some new exploit to boot into gateway mode. I plan on keeping my firmware on 10.3 unless I really have to update!
Don't count on that.
Also be ready for getting an expensive brick.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah gateway code has some sort of brick system for those who use their code
just use the regular DSTWO

D

Deleted-236924

Do know that DSTwo has a thing where its cpu kinda runs at full speed just from being inserted in your system while it is powered on, which puts a massive strain on the battery and shortens the battery life a lot.
It's great for playing games but I'd recommend taking it out once you're done playing and putting another cartridge in its place, and only have it in when you want to play with it.

Reactions: kiwiis
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    True lol
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    pokemon cards are good investment
    Gift
    Better than beanie babies?
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Yes!
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    even better than dead hookers
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Also known as non-fuckable tokens.
    Gift
  • katebeyond @ katebeyond:
    Monster Hunter Stories 2 Save
    Does anyone have a 100% complete storyline save? pls
    Gift
  • Gift
    Literally hate 99% of the pumpkin spice stuff I have tried
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Nintendo Online Expansion sucks
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Graphical glitches, slowdows that wasn't part of original hardware, tinny audio sound. Crappy laggy online play.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    For $30 bucks I would expect top tier quality emulation not this crappy version we got
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @SG854 Patience you should have be young padawan and wait and see for review
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Already saw a review and it sucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    A bunch I different people I saw and laggy audio online play is a common occurrence
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Here's another video fog isn't being displayed properly on several games. Nintendo life also reported this. Water Temple in oot water reflection isn't emulated properly either the whole point of the gimmick of that room. Graphical glitches and poor emulation shouldn't be present at $30 bucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    You can't save ghost data either in Mario Kart 64. Wasn't an issue on VC for Wii and Wii U.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Even if they fix these issues I'm still not buying it. $30 for drip fed n64 games is fucking retarded. Their online service is still shit.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Youtube keeps pushing the Eternals trailer as the #1 recommendation. Fucking give it a rest already.
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    they really want you to know it is out there and is totes gonna be the bestest movie nobody ever asked for
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways
    Gift
    Dakitten @ Dakitten: until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways