ROM Hack is there any Mario & Luigi RPG 3 translation?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think that answer you'll get will be, no point in translating something that will be officially translated in time..but we'll see..

Wait for some of our "official" translators and game hackers to answer you!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, maybe there was some menu translation or something,I don't know (wasn't keeping track of it), as I said, someone will point you in right direction (if there is anything regarding translation)..
wink.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit strange there's no release date or confirmation for the US yet. And yet, no one doubts it will be released here. That is unless Nintendo has finally gone off the deep end and pulled a "Tales of" on us. I imagine a summer release would be pretty strategically savvy of them. They'll likely announce a date next month or June (at E3 maybe). We shall see.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
No one wants to translate it because it will eventually get a NA release. You just have to be patient. Same thing happened with Pokemon Platinum. These games always end up getting officially translated, but people don't want to wait it out.

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
Narin has 2 translations on the downloads section, but I can't get either to work.
I tried both, one at a time, and it says they patched successfully, but I load the game, no translation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1