Is there any known New Leaf editor that fills the catalogue 100%?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by RedRose30, Dec 4, 2016.

1. RedRose30
    OP

RedRose30 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Is there? I have the amiibo update. All I need to do to 100% the game is to fill the catalogue completely. When City Folk came out, the ACToolkit had the option of filling it out automatically. Is it possible for this game too? I know I can get any item I want, and I will do that if there's no other option, but I might as well ask first so I don't waste my time doing that for nothing.

Thanks.

Last edited by RedRose30, Dec 4, 2016
  2. Saven

Saven Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2016
    United States
    I asked this a little while back and there wasn't a way. Only way is to slowly spawn all the items.

I guess you can use a save that someone else has that has a character that has a full catalogue and then edit the village/town/etc to match your town.

RedRose30 likes this.
  3. RedRose30
    OP

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    In that case, I guess I will slowly spawn all the items. I feel like that's "safer" than editing the actual town (that and I want to keep my original town).

marc_max did did tell me though that "filling the catalogue shouldn't be hard. The main problem is finding the offset." So it sounds like it could be possible. It's just that he doesn't have the time to do it right now (he already did enough for us with what he has already, which is basically everything except for the catalogue).

Thanks for your response though.

Last edited by RedRose30, Dec 4, 2016
  4. DesuIsSparta

DesuIsSparta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 13, 2015
    United States
    Weaboo land
    I'm working on something right now which includes a catalog completion cheat. It's not released though, so in the meantime just play it safe and spawn in items.

RedRose30 likes this.
  5. RedRose30
    OP

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Ok, sounds good! Thanks a lot for taking the time to make that :)