Hacking Is there any interest in raising a prizepool for developing IOSU prizepool

Would you donate?

• No

• 1-5$

• 5-10$

• 10-20$

• 20-50$

• Would if I could

Results are only viewable after voting.

majajo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a suggestion to solve the problem of escrow. It involves Ethereum smart contracts and would be similar to TheDAO. So someone writes the contract and uploads it. Then anyone that wants to donate will send ETH to the smart contract which will hold it in escrow until conditions are met as specified in the contract. The conditions can involve special curators similar to admins, or it can be completely controlled by the people donating the ETH. Similarly, when TheDAO was created everyone sent ETH to the smart contract called the TheDAO and in return the contract generated it's own tokens and sent them back like a stock certificate. Now those tokens can be used to vote on proposals to TheDAO. Likewise, if someone offers an iosu solution to the community, the community can vote yes or no to pay the money to the person who submited it(who can even stay anonymous). Believe it or not, this is exactly how it's going to be done in the future, we can start right now.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Honestly I'm not even sure why I bothered to try to save this thread.

I don't want to hear the name "Hykem" anymore in this thread. We all know what happened and we don't need YET ANOTHER THREAD about it.

This is about a POTENTIAL new fundraise. That's it. Please, no salt about stuff that didn't come to pass, as we already had enough - thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mjs glove fit