Is there any HUGE fan of Commodore 64 here?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i barely remember two games, i wanted to know if anyone is a fan of c64 so i would describe the games and he can tell me the names. thnx.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There plenty here, I've been playing it for as long as I remember so describe the games and lets see if we can guess them.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
WOW.
GOD, how good this internet is.
How good that i can have friends of C64 ... i cant talk. i'm so happy and excited.
---------
there are two games that are in my mind for so long, see if u can help me:

1-first one was a platformer game, like Giana Sisters of Mario, but the player (if i remember correctly) had a hat, like a French hat which their top is flat, and i remember bricks, the levels and walls were mostly full of bricks. the character himself was size of mario in super mario bros (NES). the graphics were so simple, and again i remember alot of bricks but their color changed i think over levels or so.

2-this one is more complicated, thnx guys.
this one was non-linear, and it was a adventure game, i dont remember the main character but i remember that each time we had one item and i used to travel the map to find where i needed, there was a Mine level and a railway or something that was broken or what.
it was a rich game, the graphics was cool so maybe it was one of last games of C64, thats all.

THanKS guys!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK the first one was SOLOMON'S KEY, the second I don't really know, because I was and still I am a ZX Spectrum fan....
How ever I can't understand why you post here such questions when there are tons of C64 forums and fans all over the net.
One good place to look for it is the lemon64 database.
It even has the screenshot of the game that you are looking for.

solomons_key_02.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx, i just registered there, i wanted to check here since i'm already registerd here and hate to register and go to check email and bla bla.
I'll check if first game was the one u said.

plz help for second game!

EDIT: ITs not Solomon's Key, that game had small bricks all over the place not these blocks in solomon's key.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second one sounded a bit like Doctor Who & The Mines of Terror but I'm not sure because you said it had nice graphics and that game doesn't so below I posted a picture:
http://www.lemon64.com/games/screenshots/f...f_terror_02.gif

EDIT: This link may help, its basically a list of nearly every platform games released on the C64, with screenshots and descriptions. Might take you a while to find it but it could help.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx for ur contribution, but the its not.
the second was platformer like first one, but was based on quests and tasks, say like Dizzy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked