So ever since eshop was blocked on HANS, I've been debating whether I should wait for a new exploit that gives me a way to keep homebrew and update to 10.3 or just update anyway. My only option for homebrew at the moment is themehax, and that's patched in 10.3 so yeah. This is the case on both my 3ds and my brother's. So, is there any point of me waiting? Or will I just have to update mine and keep my bro's on 10.1?