Homebrew Is there any homebrew or CFW apps to export/copy all 3DS system data (including system photos) to SD card?

zombiecatz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Only asking because I can’t access my photos on my 3DS through the camera app without it immediately showing an error message. I know of apps that can export save files from games but not of any that supports exporting system photos, voice memos, friends list, etc.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only asking because I can’t access my photos on my 3DS through the camera app without it immediately showing an error message. I know of apps that can export save files from games but not of any that supports exporting system photos, voice memos, friends list, etc.
If you are after your 3ds photos. They do all save to the SD card. They are saved within the folder called DCIM.

Reactions: CoolMe

zombiecatz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You should be able to find all your data on the SD card. I experienced the same issue with the camera for years. I fixed it by backing the photos up on my pc, then deleting them out of the SD card.
unfortunately most of my photos are on the system and not copied onto the SD card because I remember as a kid running out of space on my SD card so they’re all stuck on my 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte