Hacking Is there any hack to get SingStar mics to work on the Wii?

another_waster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I plug them in the light comes on but when I start to play Guitar Hero World Tour it says no mics are connected. Damn ebay salesmen telling me they work on the Wii :-@

Thanks very much for any help! x

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any USB mic should work. You need to have a WiiMote active so the game will 'see' the microphone and you need it to make selections. There is no need for a mic "made for the Wii".

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Logitech Vantage microphone is what you will get if you buy almost any game for the Wii that comes with a mic (RockBand, Guitar Hero WT, Disney singing games, American Idol, etc.). The only thing that makes the one from Amazon that you posted "for the Wii" is the white color. It is a basic USB mic and it doesn't identify itself as anything special. Cheapo USB mics will also work fine.

another_waster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey - Just to let you's know...

I bought a cheap mic from ebay I think it was a tenna for 2 mics, "Boogy Mics" or something lame like that!

Anyway they worked really poor but I just used the usb connector from them and put the singstar mics in and they worked great!

So you just need to get a cheapo usb connector and plug your singstar mics in and they work!

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol