Hacking Is there any completely Free CFW?

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the physical card, you'll need to use a physical card save editor. I have a Powersaves and hard copy of the game for this purpose. Just be aware that you'll have to sacrifice all of the SRAM space for the entry point - meaning you're going to lose all your save data on the card.

If you have digital download version and firmware < 11.0 you can use the web-based entrypoint for the initial save edit. I can't speak for firmware >= 11.0 as I haven't been able to do OOThax for several months now...

Last edited by pokota,
Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
S
If you have the physical card, you'll need to use a physical card save editor.

If you have digital download version and firmware < 11.0 you can use the web-based entrypoint for the initial save edit. I can't speak for firmware >= 11.0 as I haven't been able to do OOThax for several months now...
so I need a card editor then, and now is not compatible with latest Firmware, do you k ow any Hax where I only need the game?

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know of any that have been publicly released at this time. I'm going to be keeping my ear to the ground on this as well, as by the time I can afford a replacement (and it's going to be a N2DSXL) the firmware version is likely to be 12.x It would seem it can be done fully softmod as long as you can inject the save into OOT. As per usual. Thank you Quantumcat.

Last edited by pokota,

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I do not know of any that have been publicly released at this time. I'm going to be keeping my ear to the ground on this as well, as by the time I can afford a replacement (and it's going to be a N2DSXL) the firmware version is likely to be 12.x It would seem it can be done fully softmod as long as you can inject the save into OOT. As per usual. Thank you Quantumcat.

Thanks to QuantumCat. There is not option for latest Firmware. So let's wait.

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOTHax usually takes about a month to fully catch up to firmware revisions (though since I'm out of commission, I haven't been following the firmware cycles as closely as I ought to). For me it was worth spending the money on OOT and a Powersaves since as long as there's a softmod solution, I can get into userland.

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Was wondering if there is any way to install A CFW completely for free on the 3DS.

Just watching a lot of info but everything I see is just requirements and the requirements are just like:

Buy Cubic Ninja
Buy Save replay (Something like that)
Buy Flascard
Have to buy the game from eshop.

Is there a free way?
Soundhax was a free method but nintendo patched that entrypoint on 11.4/ 11.5 for example yesterday i buy a new 3ds galaxy and was con 11.3 then i use safehax with soundhax entrypoint

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how people bitch about buying a $20/$45 game (OoT and Cubic Ninja, respectively) for unlimited free games. I mean really? Piracy kiddos are already cringey as fuck, but this takes it to a whole new level.

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I love how people bitch about buying a $20/$45 game (OoT and Cubic Ninja, respectively) for unlimited free games. I mean really? Piracy kiddos are already cringey as fuck, but this takes it to a whole new level.
Hey hey hey, who's talking about piracy, I just want to create a theme or play Homebrew you know. That why I want it free.B-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or if you know a friend who has an old firm 3ds and that can help you dsiware injection that will work too
It has to be with the physical console right? Cannot be done on wifi.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey hey hey, who's talking about piracy, I just want to create a theme or play Homebrew you know. That why I want it free.B-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It has to be with the physical console right? Cannot be done on wifi.
Yeah system transfers connect to each other locally so they have to be physically close to one another.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.